The aims of the Hockey Australia high-performance system are:
- international success delivered through the National Teams programs and AIS Hockey Unit, and
- sustainable international success facilitated through the National Training Centre network.
Our National Training Centre (NTC) Hockey programs, through a daily training environment, ensure the on-going development of a pool of high-quality athletes to feed into, support and provide upward pressure on national teams.
The three major priorities are:
- To maintain the quality standard of national squad athletes within their home environment.
- To develop the next level of nationally identified athletes.
- To lead high performance development of athletes for the ACT.
We concentrate on individual player development and case management of our athletes, providing a high performance daily training environment for those athletes to progress to National age and/or open selection.
Program Selection Criteria
Information relating to the ACTAS Hockey Program Selection Criteria is available through Hockey ACT.
Notable ACTAS Hockey Graduates
Head Coach - ACTAS Hockey Program
Phone: (02) 6207 4388 (+61 International)
Fax: (02) 6207 2071 (+61 International)
Postal Address: PO Box 147 Civic Square Canberra ACT 2608