Asset Repair and Maintenance Scheme (ARMS) - Applications Now Open
The primary objective of the ARMS is to provide financial assistance to organisations for facility repairs and maintenance, to better support participation in active lifestyles through the delivery of quality facilities for the benefit of the Canberra community. This program does not support "new" works (for consideration of new works refer to the Capital Assistance Program).
Applications are now open and will close on the 12 October 2016.
For further information refer to the ARMS Funding Guidelines:
How to Apply
To Apply for the 2017 ARMS please complete the online ARMS Application Form:
Please note that a robust Asset Management Plan must accompany this application. To assist you with the development of this Plan, you have access to the following resources:
- Asset Management Learner's Guide (PDF 1.5 MB)
- Voice over PowerPoint Presentations to support the sections of the Learner's Guide (please click on the links below, then download the presentation and view the slides with your headphones plugged in to listen to the voice over presentation):
- Module 1 - Background
- Module 2 - Types of Facilities and Equipment Maintenance
- Module 3 - Funding Strategy for Asset and Equipment Maintenance
- Module 4 - Asset Management Plan
- Asset Management Plan Template (Word 32.8 KB)
- Tool Box Templates (Excel 131.9 KB)