Elite Female Coaching Scholarship applications are currently closed.
The Elite Female Coaching Scholarship (EFCS) program has been developed in response to the identified gap in female coaching development pathways and opportunities within elite sport.The program provides financial support for State Sporting Organisations (SSO) or elite teams (in the case where this is not linked to the SSO) to design and administer elite coaching programs for selected scholarship participant/s within their sport.
Please see below a list of 2019 successful applicants.
- Karen Breaden supported by Canberra Region and Community Rugby League
- Madeleine Fleming supported by Woden Valley Swim Club
- Kristol Pyke supported by Baseball Canberra
- Amanda Ingram supported by Touch Football ACT
- Ashley Kara supported by ACT and Southern NSW Rugby Union
- Sharon De La Rosa supported by Boxing ACT
- Karen Pon supported by Table Tennis ACT
- Lyndsey Simcoe supported by Netball ACT
- Suzan Fulop supported by ACT Athletics Association Inc
- Rebecca Maher and Erin Osborne supported by Cricket ACT
- Carly Wilson supported by UCX – University of Canberra Capitals
- Louise Burrows supported by the University of Canberra