Sport and Recreation Grants Program (SRGP)
- Sport and Recreation Operational Program (SROP)
- Community Sport and Recreation Development Program (CSRDP)
- Capital Assistance Program (CAP)
- Asset Repair and Maintenance Scheme (ARMS)
- Sports Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme (SLISS)
- Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP)
- National League Team Program (NLTP)
Community Football Infrastructure Program (CFIP)
For information on the CFIP please visit the CFIP web page.
Indigenous Sports Grants Program (ISGP)
Indigenous Sports Partnered Programs (ISPP)
For information on the ISPP please visit the Indigenous Sports Partnered Programs (ISPP) web page.
2016 Community Football Infrastructure Program (CFIP) Applications now open
The primary objective of the CFIP is to provide financial assistance to partner with eligible football clubs for infrastructure developments or facility-related assets/equipment that will support participation and development of local football and the sustainability of clubs.
For more information on the CFIP, including funding guidelines please visit Community Football Infrastructure program (CFIP) web page.
2015-16 Indigenous Sports Grants Program (ISGP) Application Period Extended Until 20 May 2016
- an organised sport or active recreation competition or program of at least 6 weeks in duration;
- an education and training opportunity that relates directly to organised sport or active recreation; or
- a representative sport or active recreation opportunity.
2016 Sport and Recreation Grants Program (SRGP) Recipients Announced
Minister for Sport and Recreation, Yvette Berry, has announced over $2.7 million will be invested in local sport and recreation as part of the 2016 Sport and Recreation Grants Program (SRGP) and Asset Repair and Maintenance Scheme (ARMS).
For more information on the SRGP, including a list of 2016 SRGP recipients, please visit SRS' Sport and Recreation Grants Program (SRGP) web page.
External Funding Opportunities
Australian Sports Commission (ASC) - Grants and Scholarships