Sport and Recreation Grants Program (SRGP)
The SRGP provides assistance to organisations to support participation in active lifestyles through the delivery of quality programs, services and facilities for the benefit of the Canberra community.
Within the SRGP there are seven different programs/schemes:
- Sport and Recreation Operational Program (SROP)
- Community Sport and Recreation Development Program (CSRDP)
- Capital Assistance Program (CAP)
- Sports Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme (SLISS)
- Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP)
- National League Team Program (NLTP)
- Motor Sport Training and Education Program (MSTEP)
- Women's Sport and Recreation Participation and Leadership Program (WSRPLP)
2017 Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP) Recipients Announced
Minister for Sport and Recreation, Yvette Berry, has announced $80,000 in funding through the 2017 Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP).
For more information on the IPFP, including a list of the 2017 IPFP recipients, please visit the Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP) web page.
Announcement of the 2017 Sport and Recreation Grants Program Recipients
Minister for Sport and Recreation, Yvette Berry, has announced that more than $2.7 million will be invested in local sport and recreation as part of the 2017 Sport and Recreation Grants Program and Asset Repair and Maintenance Scheme.
78 applications from 70 organisations will share in more than $2.7m in funding to support the local sport and recreation industry’s continuing endeavours to provide the community with quality, diverse and safe physical activity experiences and places to play.