The SRGP provides assistance to organisations to support participation in active lifestyles through the delivery of quality programs, services and facilities for the benefit of the Canberra community.
Within the SRGP there are seven different programs/schemes:
- Sport and Recreation Operational Program (SROP)
- Community Sport and Recreation Development Program (CSRDP)
- Capital Assistance Program (CAP)
- Sports Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme (SLISS)
- Inclusive Participation Funding Program (IPFP)
- National League Team Program (NLTP)
- Motor Sport Training and Education Program (MSTEP)
- Women's Sport and Recreation Participation and Leadership Program (WSRPLP)
Previous funding recipients of the Sport and Recreation Grants Program can be found on the 2019 SRGP Recipients page.